While supporting the general direction of the government’s reforms, John Springford argues in today’s Telegraph that the government is pushing through its plans for university reform with undue haste and renews the call for a Public Commission of Enquiry.
We are campaigning to promote and defend world-leading humanities and social science teaching and research in UK universities.
We believe in Higher Education teaching that is informed by the highest quality research, that engages with society, and is open to all on the basis of merit.
Please sign the petition.
- ‘Universities left to fly blind’
- The Arts and Humanities: Endangered Species?
- While you were looking elsewhere…The Haldane Principle and the Government’s Research Agenda for the Arts and Humanities
- LSE Event: Debating the CSR
- Cambrige Academics’ Silent Protest
- LSE Public Lecture
- Scientists support Humanities
- Save universities from the bean counters
- Student protests: the real story
- Collini: the misleading metaphor of ‘the market’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.