Defend the Arts and Humanities is holding a workshop on defending the humanities on Tuesday 7 December 2010, 11am-6pm, Saloon (M004), Ground Floor, Mansion Building, Middlesex University, Trent Park campus, Bramley Road, London N14 4YZ. The workshop is co-organised by Andrew Goffey (email@example.com) and Christian Kerslake (firstname.lastname@example.org). Attendance is free, but please register at email@example.com.
We are campaigning to promote and defend world-leading humanities and social science teaching and research in UK universities.
We believe in Higher Education teaching that is informed by the highest quality research, that engages with society, and is open to all on the basis of merit.
Please sign the petition.
- ‘Universities left to fly blind’
- The Arts and Humanities: Endangered Species?
- While you were looking elsewhere…The Haldane Principle and the Government’s Research Agenda for the Arts and Humanities
- LSE Event: Debating the CSR
- Cambrige Academics’ Silent Protest
- LSE Public Lecture
- Scientists support Humanities
- Save universities from the bean counters
- Student protests: the real story
- Collini: the misleading metaphor of ‘the market’
- 1月後半の収支: ◆1/16 パチスロ アイムジャグラーEX 投資 8,000円 回収 0円 終始 -8,000円 いくら期待値の高い立ち回りをやっていたとしても、そこはギャンブルなのでヒキが悪いとどうにもなりません... bit.ly/XU9DhU 5 years ago
- ‘Universities left to fly blind’: Six hundred and eighty-one Oxford and Cambridge academics have published a let... http://bit.ly/hnfSwh 7 years ago
- RT @historyblogging: New #histblog post on blogging as a social engagement by @lucyinglis - http://bit.ly/hoyr2s 7 years ago
- David Willetts warns Oxbridge and Imperial they risk looking 'silly' on fees http://bit.ly/dGW34A 7 years ago