There is a story on the BBC website today on the impact of the removal of the teaching grant on the University of the Creative Arts. It observes that ‘the university is particularly exposed and it is having to turn to the tactics of the supermarket to preserve what it can offer.’
We are campaigning to promote and defend world-leading humanities and social science teaching and research in UK universities.
We believe in Higher Education teaching that is informed by the highest quality research, that engages with society, and is open to all on the basis of merit.
Please sign the petition.
- ‘Universities left to fly blind’
- The Arts and Humanities: Endangered Species?
- While you were looking elsewhere…The Haldane Principle and the Government’s Research Agenda for the Arts and Humanities
- LSE Event: Debating the CSR
- Cambrige Academics’ Silent Protest
- LSE Public Lecture
- Scientists support Humanities
- Save universities from the bean counters
- Student protests: the real story
- Collini: the misleading metaphor of ‘the market’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.